We have all the dimensions, weights, and specifications on our dollies available so you can review and compare.
Being one of the best, we have ensured for our customers that we have all the necessary information to make an informed decision. If you’re still on the fence, see how our dolly compares to others and why we are the best inflatable dolly on the market!
The Jolly Dolly Hand Truck weighs 125 pounds with the foot brake, wheels, and tires all included (110 pounds without the foot brake).
Tires: 6-ply Kenda 165/65-8 bias-ply trailer tires
The wagon piece weighs 35 pounds (wheels and tires included).
Tires: Marathon 13×5-6 pneumatic turf tires
· Drive System: 36 volt electric motor with planetary gear reduction and cooling fan, chain drive differential with heavy duty #40 chain and 60-tooth sprocket
· Capacity: 1000 pounds
· Batteries: 3 PowerSonic 12-volt 18-amp-hour batteries with bolt-on terminals
· Electronics: DC Contactor for forward/reverse switching, thumb throttle with electronic speed control, heavy gauge motor wiring, time delay relay module to save batteries by automatically shutting down after 30 minutes with no throttle input, internal battery charger, LCD battery level indicator, emergency stop button
· Primary Tires: Kenda Loadstar 6-ply 165/65-8 tires with 8″ powder-coated rims and 800# capacity each
· Secondary Tires: Marathon 4.10/3.50-6″ flat free tires 300# capacity each
· Contruction: Mig-welded steel, 14ga frame rails, 3/8” thick load plate, sand blasted and coated with a thick, glossy, durable powder coat in safety yellow